Minus The Bear are wrapping up their almost two-decade long career with a final EP and farewell tour across North America.Read More
Alternative rock band Brand New have been busy working on a new record - rumored to be their last - and touring, but fans may need to wait a bit longer to hear the new material.
The band released a statement (as shown below) on the progress of the record, stating that "there exists a collection of songs that, right now, would call fit to be an album," but go on to say the album isn't complete to them, yet. While they planned to release a record this year, the ending sentence of the paragraph confirms "Brand New will not release a record in 2016."
What the band will be doing, however, is performing their major label debut third effort, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me in its entirety on their upcoming fall tour in honor of its ten-year anniversary. The band has been touring North America since June, and are gearing up for another excursion across the country in October and November. It is unknown if the band will continue to perform the album in December when they head to Europe.
Read the full statement released by the band below:
Catch The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me performed in its entirety at these shows in October and November:
- October 13, 2016: Rochester, New York (Main Street Armory)
- October 14, 2016: Glens Falls, New York (Glens Falls Civic Center)
- October 15, 2016: Portland, Maine (Cross Insurance Arena)
- October 17, 2016: Wallingford, Connecticut (Oakdale Theater)
- October 18, 2016: Ithaca, New York (Ithaca College and Events Athletic Center)
- October 20, 2016: Cleveland, Ohio (Wolstein Center)
- October 21, 2016: Grand Rapids, Michigan (Deltaplex)
- October 22, 2016: Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Eagles Ballroom)
- October 23, 2016: St. Paul, Minnesota (Roy Wilkins Auditorium)
- October 25, 2016: Sioux City, South Dakota (The District)
- October 27, 2016: Missoula, Montana (Adams Center)
- October 28, 2016: Garden City, Idaho (Revolution Event Center)
- October 29, 2016: Reno, Nevada (Grand Sierra Resort)
- October 31, 2016: San Jose, California (Event Center @ San Jose University)
- November 1, 2016: Las Vegas, Nevada (The Chelsea @ The Cosmopolitan)
- November 3, 2016: El Paso, Texas (El Paso County Coliseum)
- November 5, 2016: Corpus Christi, Texas (Concrete Street)
- November 7, 2016: Birmingham, Alabama (Alabama Theater)
- November 8, 2016: Greenville, South Carolina (Ben Secours Arena)
- November 10, 2016: Fairfax, Virginia (Eagle Bank Arena)
- November 11, 2016: Allentown, Pennsylvania (PPL Center)
- November 12, 2016: University Park, Pennsylvania (Bryce Jordan Center)
You can purchase tickets on the band's website.
Excited to see the band's album performed in full? Who's going? We'll keep you updated on that new album they have on the backburner now. Only a matter of time.
Alternative rock legends Yellowcard are calling it quits after nearly two decades as a band. A message posted on their website reads:
The band's tenth and final record, the eponymous Yellowcard will be out on September 30. The band will embark on one final world tour in support of the record, spanning for the rest of 2016 and 2017. Listen to the first single from the record, 'Rest In Peace', below.